Third party vendors and digitally connected supply chains provide significant operational and cost efficiencies. But they also expose businesses to significant data security risk as sensitive data leaves your protected network. A recent report revealed more than 60% of all data breaches were from third-party vendors.
In this webinar, supply-chain security expert Mitch Greenfield will walk you through a 5-step process to reduce your supply chain risk, improve vendor compliance, and make informed decisions about your vendor network. Learn how to:
- Ask the right questions when assessing supplier risk
- Manage and securely distribute vendor risk assessments
- Automate vendor risk scoring to eliminate human error
- Create reports to meet compliance and stakeholder requirements (CISO, C-Suite, Board, Auditor)
- Schedule periodic re-assessment based on a vendor's risk profile and criticality to the business
Sign up to Brighttalk and watch our recorded webinar here.